We have received feedback from users regarding the error code 123 that they have been receiving lately and this issue has been fixed in this update. Therefore, you still enjoy maximum protection with SecureAPlus! Just remember to restart your computer after updating! :)
- Simplified Chinese translation.
- Added CyberFox browser, Pale Moon browser, Vivaldi browser, IZArc, PowerArchiver into restricted application list.
- Select offline AV engine from the Scan Settings.
- Added “Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG” into trusted certificate list.
- Added .docm, .xlsm, .pptm, .dot, dotm, .ws, .wsf, .msh, as included file type for real-time scanning.
- Unable to retrieve scan result. Error code: 123.
- Application Notification help was not shown properly in some languages.
- Unable to show license expiry date in Japanese language.
- Typo: “Licese” changed to “License”
- Overwritten file was not rescanned by the real-time scanning.
- On the select all checkbox, when clicking on the right line of the checkbox, the sorting arrow will be shown on the top of the checkbox.
- Crash in sanotifier.
- Change the About page to a single page, without tab.
- Resize some buttons to fit some foreign language text.
- Resize software update notification for German language.
- Resize Finish Installation dialog to fit Polish translation.
- Changed Polish translation from “Powtórz skanowanie” to “Powtórz skan”.
- When expanding the last item “Detected By” in the UAV, set the scroll bar to the bottom.
- Position the main console at the center of the screen.